David's career has spanned many of today's traditional boundaries. He has served in positions of sales, project management, business automation, engineer, technician, and as the vice president of a fortune 500 company. Most recently, Mr. Shaul has served in the following capacities:
- Entrepreneur: Next Click Internet Media, Online Internet Media Marketing
- Consultant: Fish Click Network, Internet and Brick & Mortar Retail
- ChoicePoint: Vice President, eCommerce Marketing
- Entrepreneur: Fraud Defense Network, Fraud Detection Systems
- Entrepreneur: Practical Computer Concepts, Business Automation Systems
- Physicians Mutual Insurance Company: Project Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Network Administrator
- Overland Computer Systems: Computer Network Engineer
- University of Nebraska Medical Center: Medical Computer Technician
- Riser Bond Instruments: Cable Test Equipment Electronics Engineer, Sales Technician.
Mr. Shaul has also served on several committees, boards and associations.
- US Department of Health and Human Services: Congressional Advisory Committee Member, Medicare Fraud.
- Eastern Nebraska Anti-Fraud Association, Secretary
- Editor and contibutor to the FraudReport.com Anti-Fraud Newsletter.
- Platteview Nebraska School Board, Board Member
- Nebraska Novell Users Group, President, Secretary
- Nebraska Certified Network Engineer Professional Association, President.
Mr. Shaul is also a nationally recognized speaker and has spoken at such venues as the National Anti-Fraud Conference, Midwest Claims Conference, California Claims Conference, Nebraska Anti-Fraud Conference, and the Iowa Claims Conference to name a few. He has also appeared on programs such as Computer Talk Radio and the Mark Fuhrman Show.
David Shaul - in the news
Mr. Shaul has been fortunate to have received special recognition from various organizations, magazines and newspapers. Some of these are as follows:
- Forbes Magazine "Best of the Web" 2000
- CIO Magazine "Top 50" Award 2000
- Forbes Magazine "Best of the Web" 2001
- Forbes Magazine "Best of the Web" 2002
- Wire: ChoicePoint Acquires Fraud Defense Network (view)
- Omaha World Herald: Electronic Sleuths (view)